|HSU Yes House Student Volunteers|
Spring-Summer 2012 HBGF Volunteering Opportunities
- Committee Development. Currently there are committees building in several vital areas of Garden Operation: Education, Fundraising, Events, and Promotions/Marketing.
- April 21st College of the Redwoods DSPS Program Run/Walk in partnership with HBGF. We will provide some volunteer help before and during the race as the course will wind through the
- Gate Host - check-in and greet visitors during open hours, as scheduled.
- Plant Sale May 5th & 12th. There will be a need for cashiers and helpers during the Plant Sale.
- Eureka Chamber Mixer at the Garden on May 17th. This is a terrific opportunity to show the community how the Gardens are progressing. There will be a need to help set up before and clean up after the event.
- June 24th Garden Tour. One of our more popular volunteer opportunities, the Garden Tour will again need volunteers to help with the Garden Tour.
- Garden Gala will be on the 8th of September, 2012! Volunteers are needed to plan and assist at the event.
Whether you only have time to volunteer a few hours or would rather get involved in the nuts and bolts of a committee or event, there is a volunteer opportunity for you.As the year progresses, information about volunteering will be sent out via the newsletter and monthly electronic updates. If there is an area you are passionate about and would like to become involved in, please contact the office at 442-5139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering at the Garden is a wonderful way to make friends and have a good time.
HBGF Volunteer Questionnaire
Volunteer Form for the Home Garden Tour